Cashback from New Yorker (United States)
In 1925, Harold Ross established The New Yorker as a lighthearted, Manhattan-centric magazine—a “fifteen-cent comic paper,” he called it. Today The New Yorker is considered by many to be the most influential magazine in the world, renowned for its in-depth reporting, political and cultural commentary, fiction, poetry, and humor. In addition to the weekly print magazine, newyorker.com has become a daily digital destination for news and cultural coverage by staff writers and contributors.
Average cashback hold time: 30 days
Our Web site, newyorker.com, features the full contents of each week’s magazine, plus up-to-the-minute reporting and commentary by your favorite New Yorker writers. You can also watch our videos, listen to our podcasts, explore our interactive features, solve our crossword puzzles, and enter the Cartoon Caption Contest from the site.
- 125.54 RUBPaid subscription
1. You have accessed a shop by clicking on the "Go shopping" button on our site. It has been no longer than 4 hours since your access, and the order completed while staying in the shop.
2. When accessing the shop, you did not use banners in other sources or your access to the site was not due to third-party mailing lists and you also did not use third-party promo codes.
3. The item you have chosen participates in cashback (in certain shops products may be divided by categories; please refer to the "INFORMATION/TERMS AND CONDITIONS" tab )
4. Upon payment, you has not rejected the product you bought for any reason.
5. You do not use or disabled ad blocking applications, such as AdBlock or similar products.
We ensure you will receive a payout by the method you see comfortable to you within 3 business days (generally within one day) upon request via the "PAYOUTS" special menu.