Cashback from CityPASS (United States)
CityPASS is a simple way to vacation in North America's most popular destinations.CityPASS tickets contain admission to the most famous and popular attractions in each city and are priced up to 50% less than the combined regular price of admissions
Average cashback hold time: 135 days
Twenty years later and still family-owned and operated, CityPASS now has 12 cities and 78 attractions, has sold 17 million CityPASS ticket books, and has a customer recommendation rating of 98%. “Leave with more than you came with” is firmly entrenched in the minds of the now 45 amazing staff that work for the company, headquartered in the small mountain town of Victor, Idaho, on the west slope of the Teton Mountains.
Note: commission is not offered on Southern California, New York C3, San Francisco C3, Toronto, Denver, and Philadelphia
1. You have accessed a shop by clicking on the "Go shopping" button on our site. It has been no longer than 4 hours since your access, and the order completed while staying in the shop.
2. When accessing the shop, you did not use banners in other sources or your access to the site was not due to third-party mailing lists and you also did not use third-party promo codes.
3. The item you have chosen participates in cashback (in certain shops products may be divided by categories; please refer to the "INFORMATION/TERMS AND CONDITIONS" tab )
4. Upon payment, you has not rejected the product you bought for any reason.
5. You do not use or disabled ad blocking applications, such as AdBlock or similar products.
We ensure you will receive a payout by the method you see comfortable to you within 3 business days (generally within one day) upon request via the "PAYOUTS" special menu.