Cashback from Jimmy Jazz (United States)
Jimmy Jazz debuted its first store over 25 years ago when Founder & CEO, James Khezrie, noticed an increasing demand for popular menswear in New York City. JimmyJazz.com is updated on a daily basis with the most current urban lifestyle content available, making our web store an all-in-one destination for shopping and entertainment. Above all, focusing on the needs of our customers, and keeping up with emerging lifestyle and fashion trends continues to be our key to success and longevity.
Average cashback hold time: 49 days
Today, Jimmy Jazz and subsidiaries have over 170 stores on major streets and malls in the United States, which includes over 30 in the New York Metro area. Stores feature premier lifestyle, streetwear and footwear brands including Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Polo Footwear, Levi's, and Decibel, just to name a few. We receive clothing, shoes and accessories daily from designers who are creating the hottest styles and colors, providing an ever-changing showcase of the newest fashion available for men, women, and kids.
Note*: Keshbek is not counted if, when ordering, third-party promotional codes are not used on our site.
1. You have accessed a shop by clicking on the "Go shopping" button on our site. It has been no longer than 4 hours since your access, and the order completed while staying in the shop.
2. When accessing the shop, you did not use banners in other sources or your access to the site was not due to third-party mailing lists and you also did not use third-party promo codes.
3. The item you have chosen participates in cashback (in certain shops products may be divided by categories; please refer to the "INFORMATION/TERMS AND CONDITIONS" tab )
4. Upon payment, you has not rejected the product you bought for any reason.
5. You do not use or disabled ad blocking applications, such as AdBlock or similar products.
We ensure you will receive a payout by the method you see comfortable to you within 3 business days (generally within one day) upon request via the "PAYOUTS" special menu.