Cashback from Wish (United States)
Wish is an American online e-commerce platform that facilitates transactions between sellers and buyers. Wish was founded in 2010 by Piotr Szulczewski (CEO) and Danny Zhang (former CTO). Wish is operated by ContextLogic Inc. in San Francisco, United States.Wish is Shopping Made Fun. Shop millions of quality products at deep, deep discounts!
Average cashback hold time: 107 days
The platform employs browsing technologies which personalise shopping visually for each customer, rather than relying on a search bar format. It allows sellers to list their products on Wish and sell directly to consumers. Wish works with payment service providers to handle payments and does not stock the products themselves or manage returns.
- to get cashback, you need to make a transition from our service before placing each order
- if the order amount is less than 0.67 $ then the cashback is 0.005%
- among the goods presented on the site, there are goods that can be bought for free (the client pays only for delivery). For such orders, with a zero sum, cashback is not credited
- 0.70%Paid order
1. You have accessed a shop by clicking on the "Go shopping" button on our site. It has been no longer than 4 hours since your access, and the order completed while staying in the shop.
2. When accessing the shop, you did not use banners in other sources or your access to the site was not due to third-party mailing lists and you also did not use third-party promo codes.
3. The item you have chosen participates in cashback (in certain shops products may be divided by categories; please refer to the "INFORMATION/TERMS AND CONDITIONS" tab )
4. Upon payment, you has not rejected the product you bought for any reason.
5. You do not use or disabled ad blocking applications, such as AdBlock or similar products.
We ensure you will receive a payout by the method you see comfortable to you within 3 business days (generally within one day) upon request via the "PAYOUTS" special menu.