Cashback from iTunes (United States)
App Store is a marketplace of applications for Apple devices, which is a section of iTunes Store and offers multiple applications designed for iPhone, iPod Touch players and iPad. Mac PC users can find this site useful, too; both pay and free products available for download.
Average cashback hold time: 71 day
In iPod Touch App Store service is available provided there is a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet. Users, therefore, can buy and download applications via a wireless network, while staying at any location. Applications available either free of charge or have certain price put down to iTunes Store user account. App Store timely will notify the user should there be any updates for his applications. App Store service is compatible with iTunes program, both Mac and PC, where applications are synchronized with iPhone and iPod Touch through USB.
- up to 3.50%Any purchases in iTunes, App Store
1. You have accessed a shop by clicking on the "Go shopping" button on our site. It has been no longer than 4 hours since your access, and the order completed while staying in the shop.
2. When accessing the shop, you did not use banners in other sources or your access to the site was not due to third-party mailing lists and you also did not use third-party promo codes.
3. The item you have chosen participates in cashback (in certain shops products may be divided by categories; please refer to the "INFORMATION/TERMS AND CONDITIONS" tab )
4. Upon payment, you has not rejected the product you bought for any reason.
5. You do not use or disabled ad blocking applications, such as AdBlock or similar products.
We ensure you will receive a payout by the method you see comfortable to you within 3 business days (generally within one day) upon request via the "PAYOUTS" special menu.