Cashback from Maps.com US (United States)
Maps.com is a leading provider of mapping products and solutions to business, education and consumer markets. Founded in 1991 as Magellan Geographix, Maps.com is privately held with four primary business divisions.
Average cashback hold time: 30 days
As industry leaders in the online commerce marketplace, Maps.com has earned status of The Largest Online US Map Store (Alexa ranking June 2011) with 10,000 products available, including Wall Maps, Globes, Atlases, Online Mapping Tools and much more. Adding to the retail emphasis is our useful and fun content—driving directions, an online world atlas, and even interactive map games. As a premiere online destination, Maps.com continually provides products and information to millions of visitors.
1. You have accessed a shop by clicking on the "Go shopping" button on our site. It has been no longer than 4 hours since your access, and the order completed while staying in the shop.
2. When accessing the shop, you did not use banners in other sources or your access to the site was not due to third-party mailing lists and you also did not use third-party promo codes.
3. The item you have chosen participates in cashback (in certain shops products may be divided by categories; please refer to the "INFORMATION/TERMS AND CONDITIONS" tab )
4. Upon payment, you has not rejected the product you bought for any reason.
5. You do not use or disabled ad blocking applications, such as AdBlock or similar products.
We ensure you will receive a payout by the method you see comfortable to you within 3 business days (generally within one day) upon request via the "PAYOUTS" special menu.