Cashback from Selfridges US (United States)
In 1906, Harry Gordon Selfridge arrived in London from Chicago with his heart set on opening his dream store. With his revolutionary understanding of publicity and the theatre of retail, Selfridges flourished under the direction of its charismatic Chief. Harry Gordon Selfridge's spirit of innovation and creativity lives on through its owners today. Since 2003, the Weston family have owned and operated the business.
The only store to be named the Best Department Store in the World four times, Selfridges today is more than just the sum of its products - it's a shopping experience that promises to surprise, amaze and amuse its customers by delivering extraordinary customer experiences. And, to this day, as Harry Gordon Selfridge said, 'Everyone is welcome'.
- 3.50%Paid order
- 0.00%Non-commissionable items
1. You have accessed a shop by clicking on the "Go shopping" button on our site. It has been no longer than 4 hours since your access, and the order completed while staying in the shop.
2. When accessing the shop, you did not use banners in other sources or your access to the site was not due to third-party mailing lists and you also did not use third-party promo codes.
3. The item you have chosen participates in cashback (in certain shops products may be divided by categories; please refer to the "INFORMATION/TERMS AND CONDITIONS" tab )
4. Upon payment, you has not rejected the product you bought for any reason.
5. You do not use or disabled ad blocking applications, such as AdBlock or similar products.
We ensure you will receive a payout by the method you see comfortable to you within 3 business days (generally within one day) upon request via the "PAYOUTS" special menu.