Cashback from Fabric.com (United States)
Fabric.com, an Amazon.com, Inc. subsidiary (NASDAQ: AMZN), is the world’s leading online fabric store. We strive to be the most trusted and inspirational fabric store in the world, providing a flawless customer experience through passion and continuous innovation.
Founded in 1993 as the Phoenix Textiles Group, Inc. as a wholesale distributor of apparel fabrics, we launched our first website in 1999 to test the concept of selling cut-yardage fabrics directly to consumers. Today as in times past the four cornerstones of our business remain price, selection, customer service and innovation.
Average cashback hold time: 30 days
We focus on bringing you a wide range of cotton print, home décor and apparel fabrics along with crafts and notions.
- 4.00%Existing Customer
- 6.00%New client
1. You have accessed a shop by clicking on the "Go shopping" button on our site. It has been no longer than 4 hours since your access, and the order completed while staying in the shop.
2. When accessing the shop, you did not use banners in other sources or your access to the site was not due to third-party mailing lists and you also did not use third-party promo codes.
3. The item you have chosen participates in cashback (in certain shops products may be divided by categories; please refer to the "INFORMATION/TERMS AND CONDITIONS" tab )
4. Upon payment, you has not rejected the product you bought for any reason.
5. You do not use or disabled ad blocking applications, such as AdBlock or similar products.
We ensure you will receive a payout by the method you see comfortable to you within 3 business days (generally within one day) upon request via the "PAYOUTS" special menu.