Average cashback hold time: 41 day
The basic idea with eBay is providing sellers with an online platform which they can use for selling any goods. eBay itself functions as an intermediary in sale and purchase contracts between the seller and buyer. All payments and shipments take place without eBay participating. Buyers use eBay free of charge.
Online auctions are arranged by the means of the Internet. These can be participated by users from any location in the world by bidding via the auction website or using a special computer program. Upon auction completion, the buyer should make a money transfer to the seller, who then is obliged to ensure shipment by mail to almost any location worldwide.
Note: Cashback is paid only if the order is placed within one browser session (i.e., you should place the order right after you are redirected to the website, before closing the shop page in your browser or the browser itself)
- Cashback accruals are only possible for products not put on auction - Buy It Now
- Orders will be listed in your after 78 hours upon placement.
- up to 1.50%Paid order
1. You have accessed a shop by clicking on the "Go shopping" button on our site. It has been no longer than 4 hours since your access, and the order completed while staying in the shop.
2. When accessing the shop, you did not use banners in other sources or your access to the site was not due to third-party mailing lists and you also did not use third-party promo codes.
3. The item you have chosen participates in cashback (in certain shops products may be divided by categories; please refer to the "INFORMATION/TERMS AND CONDITIONS" tab )
4. Upon payment, you has not rejected the product you bought for any reason.
5. You do not use or disabled ad blocking applications, such as AdBlock or similar products.
We ensure you will receive a payout by the method you see comfortable to you within 3 business days (generally within one day) upon request via the "PAYOUTS" special menu.