Cashback from Fable England (United States)
The Fable adventure began at a vintage fair, where a delicate printed bee scarf dated from the 1940’s was discovered by our founder, crafted from off-cut fabric used for the RAF pilots in World War II. The beautiful bee print symbolised flight, determination and courage. This sparked the idea of telling a tale through prints and delicate hand painted jewellery. Each represents positivity and inspires kindness to uplift the human spirit, bringing joy to all who possess the Fable charm.
True to the origins of ‘fable’ and partial to a story, each collection represents a new tale interpreted by hand painted collectable charms and narrative prints. At Fable, we revert to traditional methods of handcrafted enamel jewellery, a true artisan skill. By acknowledging the old ways with considerate design, we create timeless treasures that are made to last. Inspired by classic British literature. Designed and crafted with an infinite love of nature.
- Cashback is not charged when using third-party coupons and promo codes
- Non-Commissionablе Items Gift Cards
- 2.00%Paid order
- 0.00 USDGift Cards
1. You have accessed a shop by clicking on the "Go shopping" button on our site. It has been no longer than 4 hours since your access, and the order completed while staying in the shop.
2. When accessing the shop, you did not use banners in other sources or your access to the site was not due to third-party mailing lists and you also did not use third-party promo codes.
3. The item you have chosen participates in cashback (in certain shops products may be divided by categories; please refer to the "INFORMATION/TERMS AND CONDITIONS" tab )
4. Upon payment, you has not rejected the product you bought for any reason.
5. You do not use or disabled ad blocking applications, such as AdBlock or similar products.
We ensure you will receive a payout by the method you see comfortable to you within 3 business days (generally within one day) upon request via the "PAYOUTS" special menu.